2nd ANNUAL 'LIVES IN ME' DNA TEST COMPETITION
From the heart of Africa, to the streets of Boston beats a message. A new Message of hope, empowerment & family… A message of joy … filling the cultural darkness with spiritual light so we can finally discover who actually lives in us…
‘Wait…there's no mountain too great… hear these words and have faith…
He lives in you… He lives in Me’
Win a FREE African Ancestry DNA test kit to reveal your ethnic/tribal African identity and an opportunity to Travel to Africa!!! How do I get started? Its so easy, go to www.afrimericanone.org and sign up!!! Participate and get voted in by your friends & family… the person with the most votes wins…
1. Sign up online at www.afrimericanone.org on or before February 1st, 2019.
(Must be 18 or older & live in Boston, MA or surrounding areas)
2. READ the 'LIVES IN ME' blog & bring as many people as you can to the blog meetings. The more the better.
3. Be the best Afrimerican you can be by meeting our winner selection criteria -
i. Show exceptional personal ‘Lives in Me’ Expression & Passion by showing the world how Africa lives in you through art, writing, poems or any other form of expression.
ii. Excel at Online / Offline Community Engagement by building a following for your journey.
iii. Afrimerican Culture Initiative Volunteerism by getting involved in the organization its initiatives and programs.
4. Live , learn & grow!!!
· 26th August - African Festival of Boston. 1st Annual Lives in Me Winner announcement – Michelle Turner-Young and Kick off of 2nd Annual Lives in Me competition.
· 25th October - Museum of Fine Arts. Trip to Africa fundraiser, DNA test results announcement and naming ceremony of 1st Annual ‘Lives in Me’ winner 2018 – Michelle Turner-Young.
· Spring 2019 - 2nd Annual Lives in ME events – TBD
· Summer 2019 - Travel to Africa with ‘Hope For Africa’